Happy Earth 1 Audio CDs : A topic-based course that allows learners to extend their language skills while learning about the world around them.
- Happy Earth is a two-level course bridging the gap between primary and lower secondary courses. Designed for upper primary, it
takes into account real progress in reading and writing in the early primary years. It can be used as a follow-on course from
- Happy Earth extends children's language skills and knowledge about the world through topic-based units. Information about the
real world is balanced by animal fun and fantasy subjects of interest to young pre-teens.
- Clear signposting of new structures prepares the ground for a more analytical approach to grammar.
- A rich variety of authentic-looking reading texts builds vocabulary, skills and confidence.
- Catchy songs and raps with integrated skills or a language focus motivate learners.
- The 'Where on Earth?' puzzle adventure story introduces children to aspects of culture in different countries.
- Four 'Read all about it!' spreads in each level offer extended reading practice and exposure to different text types.
- Four 'Do you remember?' spreads in each level feature activities and games for class revision work.
- Two plays in each level give enjoyable opportunities for reading aloud or acting out.
|ขนาด||: 142 x 125 x 10 มม.|
|น้ำหนัก||: 100 กรัม|