Tactics for Listening Developing Class Audio CDs : A classroom-proven, American English listening skills course for upper secondary, college and university students.
Tactics for Listening Third Edition is an activity-rich listening course with proven success in building skills in listening and conversation. Now with Tactics for Testing, it provides plenty of practice in testing and exam techniques. The result is confident listeners – and exam success.
This three-level American English listening course uses short chunks and practical, relevant activities to engage and motivate students.
The new Testing Program and Resource CD-ROM helps you prepare your students for TOEIC®, STEP-EIKEN®, IELTS®, TOEFL® and GEPT® exams.
- Relevant and interesting listening activities on every page of every unit
- Dynamic new design, images, recordings and units engage students in relevant topics
- New Tactics for Testing section in the Student Books, teaches the skills for success in tests and exams
- Testing Program and Resource CD-ROM simulates TOEIC®, STEP-EIKEN®, IELTS®, TOEFL® and GEPT® exams
- New Audio Download Center gives students access to additional, out of class listening practice, and pronunciation and dictation
- Vocabulary index for each unit aids vocabulary development and learning
- Conversation corner in each unit provides pronunciation and dictation practice
Tactics for Listening Third Edition is a practical three level listening skills course for upper secondary, college and university students. You can use it independently, or alongside other skills courses.
Packed full of listening activities on every page, the course provides practice in conversation and listening across a wide range of subjects and situations.
High-interest topics use practical, everyday language and lots of manageable listening tasks to engage students and keep them motivated.
Each unit outlines specific listening skills, and pronunciation and conversation topics, within the context of a topical subject.
Short, manageable chunks make for easy teaching – and easy learning.
Task-based activities in the Tactics for Testing sections provide practice in test-taking techniques, related to several units.
The Teacher’s Testing Program and Resource CD-ROM supplements your teaching with unit quizzes and worksheets. These further develop students’ confidence and their listening and exam techniques.
For students, access to downloadable audio MP3 files, from the new Audio Download Center, encourages study ‘on the go’ and supplements their out of class learning.
You and your students can keep track of vocabulary development with the new vocabulary index.
Listed by unit, it provides a useful tool for exam preparation and testing.
|ขนาด||: 142 x 125 x 18 มม.|
|น้ำหนัก||: 175 กรัม|