Almost all children can be unreasonably demading and difficult at times. And a child's excessive demands can wear out even the most patient of parents.
Parenting our children in today's society is very different from parenting in our parents' time. The old rules may not necessarily work with the new youth.
What should you do? Spare the rod and risk spoiling the child? Or spank, punish and impose your will? How do you tread the fine line between discipline and abuse?
Living with Discipline Issues offers sensible advice on handing temper tantrums, ways to handle children who lie or steal as well as effective discipline strategies you can use at home.
Living with Discipline Issues is part of a series of handbooks on mental health in children written by mental health professionals from the Child Guidance Clinic. Other titles in the series are:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder ( ADHD )
- Divorce and broken homes
- Intelligence issues
- Learning difficulties
- Self - harm behaviours
- Sexuality issues
- Part 1 What is discipline?
- Part 2 Effective discipline strategies
- Part 3 Coomon questions about discipline
- Part 4 Handling tantrums in childern
- Part 5 Overcoming homework woes
- Part 6 Handling fights and aggression in children
- Part 7 Dealing with children who lie
- Part 8 Handling stealing in children
|ISBN||: 9812325824 (ปกอ่อน) 68 หน้า|
|ขนาด||: 175 x 174 x 6 มม.|
|น้ำหนัก||: 125 กรัม|
|สำนักพิมพ์||: Times Edition|