Children need both parents to develop emotionally and mentally. So, what are the implications of divorce on children? How do they express their distress? What are the common behavioural problems that chileren display?
Parents contemplating or going through a divorce also need guidance. Living with Divorce and Broken Homes discusses frankly the issues that come with divorce such as dating, marrying again and step families.
Living wiith Divorce and Broken Homes is part of a series of handbooks on mental health in children written by mental health professionals from the child Guidance Clinic. Other titles in the series are:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder ( ADHD )
- Discipline issues
- Intelligence issues
- Learning difficulties
- Self-harm behaviours
- Sexuality issues
- Past 1 What is divorce to a child?
- Past 2 Helping children cope with divorce
- Past 3 Behavioural issues after divorce
- Past 4 Is divorce the best option?
- Past 5 Breaking the news to children
- Past 6 Custody and access issues
- Past 7 Dating after dovorce
- Past 8 Remarriage and step - families
- Past 9 How teachers can help
- Past 10 Where can I go for support?
|ISBN||: 9812325875 (ปกอ่อน) 64 หน้า|
|ขนาด||: 174 x 174 x 5 มม.|
|น้ำหนัก||: 115 กรัม|
|สำนักพิมพ์||: Times Edition|