Watching Michael Moore in action manipulating facts in Bowling for Columbine, spining statistics in Stupid White Men and Dude, Where's My Country?, Shamelessly grandstanding at the Academy Awards, and epitomizing the hypocrisy he's made a king's fortune railing against has spurred authors David T, Hardy and Clarke dish it back hard to the fervent prophet of the far left, turning a careful eye on Moore's use of camera tricks and publicity ploys to present his own version of the truth.
How, they ask, does Moore pull off a proletarian, "man-of-the-people" image so at odds with his lifestyle as a fabulously wealthy Manhattanite? And how large of an impact do his incendiary, ill-founded polemics have on the growing community that follows him with near-religious devotion? Loaded with well-researched, solidly reasoned arguments, and Iaced with irreverent wit, Michael Moore Is a Big Fat Stupid White Man fires back at one of the left's biggest targets politically and interally.
- An Open Letter to Michael Moore
- The Prophet of the Left Is Never Right
- First Offense: Roger & Me
- "Michael Moore, Humbug," By Kay Hymowitz
- Stupid White Men: The Gospel According to Michael
"America's Left Surrenders Itself to the Giant Sulk," By Andrew Sullivan
- Searching for Truth in Bowling fro Columbine
- "The Awful Truth? It's a Crock," By Tim Blair
- "Questioning the Documentary," by Anthony Zoubek Moore Money
- Michael Moore's Last Days in Office
- Dude, Where' s Your Integrity?
|ISBN||: 0060763957 (ปกแข็ง) 246 หน้า|
|ขนาด||: 146 x 217 x 22 มม.|
|น้ำหนัก||: 405 กรัม|
|สำนักพิมพ์||: Harper Collins International|