From his own hard-earned life lesson, author J.H. Hyun, a 25-year veteran of Fortune 500 companies, reveals the opportunities for personal growth that can emerge when you learn to swim with the tide and eventually outswim these relentless predators.
Outswimming the Sharks will help you Assess your current situation, Set clear and specific goals, Develop unbreakable focus and motivation, Take ownership and control of your future, Achieve your life goals in the midst of and without succumbing to your "sharks" . There will always be sharks in your life to throw you off course. Now you can learn how to outswim them and reach your full life potential.
Part 1 Suiting Up
- Chapter 1 How Do You Want to Be Remember?
- Chapter 2 Dream Big
- Chapter 3 Set Clear and Specific Destinations
Part 2 Swimming with the Sharks
- Chapter 6 What Have You Been Doing Lately?
- Chapter 7 Don'n Ask for a Shark-Free Life
- Chapter 8 Master Your Chosen Field
Part 3 Overcoming Sharks Attacks
- Chapter 11 Treat People with Respect and Dignity
- Chapter 12 Recognize Talent
- Chapter 13 Be Confident
Part 4 Outswimming the Sharks
- Chapter 18 You Don't Have to Be a Shark to Swim with and Outswing Them
- Chapter 19 Take Control of Your Thoughts, Words, and Habits
- Chapter 20 Be a Role Model
- Chapter 21 Start Now!
|ISBN||: 9786168056141 (ปกอ่อน) 200 หน้า|
|ขนาด||: 147 x 209 x 14 มม.|
|น้ำหนัก||: 270 กรัม|
|สำนักพิมพ์||: วิช กรุ๊ป (ไทยแลนด์), บจก.|