Oxford Basic Dictionary gives all the essential help and information elementary and pre-intermediate learners need. It includes over 19,200 words, phrases and meanings and identifies the 2,000 most important words in English so students know which words to learn first.
- Over 19,200 words and phrases explained in clear, simple English.
- Over 200 new words added, including app, tweet, wind farm.
- The 2,000 most important and useful words to learn at this level are clearly marked as keywords so that learners give them special attention. 13,000 example sentences throughout the dictionary help them use the words correctly.
- 500 Notes on spelling, grammar and pronunciation help learners avoid mistakes and build their vocabulary.
- Over 400 illustrations throughout the dictionary and an 8-page Picture Dictionary section help to explain difficult words or to show a word's different meanings.
- 16-page study section gives extra help on topics such as talking on the telephone, letter writing, talking about dates and numbers, and help students prepare for international exams.
- The Dictionary A-Z
|ISBN||: 9780194333665 (ปกอ่อน) 464 หน้า|
|ขนาด||: 111 x 178 x 20 มม.|
|น้ำหนัก||: 350 กรัม|
|เนื้อในพิมพ์||: 2 สี|
|สำนักพิมพ์||: Oxford University Press|