Creating young thinkers with great futures. Using an inquiry-based approach to learning, Oxford Discover develops the communication skills and thinking skills students need for success in the 21st century. Who are your family and friends? Where can we see colors? How can we make music?
Oxford Discover uses Big Questions such as these to tap into students' natural curiosity. It enables them to ask their own questions, find their own answers, and explore the world around them. This approach to language learning and literacy, supported by a controlled grammar and skills syllabus, helps students achieve near-native fluency in English. Oxford Discover gives teachers the tools to develop children's 21st century skills, creating young thinkers with great futures. Use with Show and Tell as part of 9-level course.
1. Bella's Home : Science Fiction Reading Strategy : Visualizing changes
2. Traveling Together Around the Sun : Science Article (Nonfiction) Reading Strategy : Compare and Contrast in Science
3. Hidden Army : Clay Soldiers of Ancient China : Magazine Article (Nonfiction) Reading Strategy : Author's Purpose
4. Stumbling upon the Past : Realistic Fiction Reading Strategy : Predictions
5. The Breakfast Quest : Humorous Fiction Reading Strategy : Conclusions
6. From the World to Your Table Informational Text (Nonfiction) Reading Strategy : Summarize
7. Art Through New Eyes : Magazine Article (Nonfiction) Reading Strategy : Text Featuress
8. Sketches in a Gallery : Realistic Fiction Reading Strategy : Value judgments
9. Jakarta: A Big-City Snapshot ; Travel Article (Nonfiction) Reading Strategy : Paraphrasing
10. Mayor for a Day : Humorous Fiction Reading Strategy : Understanding Characters
|ISBN||: 9780194278782 (ปกอ่อน) 192 หน้า|
|ขนาด||: 217 x 280 x 9 มม.|
|น้ำหนัก||: 500 กรัม|
|สำนักพิมพ์||: Oxford University Press|