Learn and revise 180 key topics with this new Pocket Grammar. Recommended for intermediate to advanced learners.
The 2 page grammar topics
- Explain how the grammar works
- Show you how to use it
- Show you hot to avoid mistakes
- Include over 150 tips to help you sound more natural
- Prepare you for FCE, CAE, and CPE exams
Sentence and Text
- Words and Phrases
- The simple sentence
- Give, send, buy , etc.
- The present simple
- The present continuous
- Present simple or present continuous?
Infinitive, gerund, and participle
- The infinitive
- Some patterns with the to-infinitive
- Verb + to infinitive or gerund?
The noun phrase
- Nouns and noun phrases
- The plural of nouns
- The possessive form
Adjectives, adverbs, and prepositions
- Introduction to adjectives
- More about adjectives
- The order of adjectives
Main clauses and sub clauses
- Clause and sentence
- What comes after the verb?
- Words meaning and and or
Endings, weak forms, and short forms
- Endings : -s, -ed, and -y
- Endings with e and double consonants
- Weak forms
|ISBN||: 9780194336840 (ปกอ่อน) 396 หน้า|
|ขนาด||: 75 x 150 x 18 มม.|
|น้ำหนัก||: 165 กรัม|
|เนื้อในพิมพ์||: 2 สี|
|สำนักพิมพ์||: Oxford University Press|