Now available in three levels, Person to Person focuses on the language functions required for everyday life activities such as shopping, ordering in a restaurant, and arranging to meet a friend. The lessons are based on realistic conversations, and task-based listening sections consolidate language acquisition.
* Revised unit format provides more listening and speaking through enhanced Let's Talk and Person to Person activities.
* Four all-new Review Units provide additional listening and speaking tasks to review the material in every unit.
* The Student CD, included with the Student Book provides listening practice outside of the classroom.
* "Use These Words" offer vocabulary support practice activities.
* "Pronunciation Focus" is now included on the recordings.
Unit 1 Nice to meet you / Could I have your name, please?
Unit 2 Tell me about your family / What does she look like?
Unit 3 Do you know where it is? / What does it look like?
Unit 4 See you then! / How do I get there?
Unit 5 How do you like the city? / I love sight-seeing!
Unit 6 How about coming with us? / Why don't we meet there?
Unit 7 Could you help me? / This sweater is more stylish
Unit 8 And what would you like?
Unit 9 Could I borrow that? / Could you change my room?
Unit 10 Where are you from? / How long did you do that?
Unit 11 Have you ever been to japan? / Which city did you like better?
Unit 12. What are you going to do? / What do you want to do?
Review : Unit 10-12
|ISBN||: 0194302121 (ปกอ่อน) 124 หน้า|
|ขนาด||: 216 x 278 x 7 มม.|
|น้ำหนัก||: 365 กรัม|
|สำนักพิมพ์||: Oxford University Press|