More than thirty years after they split, the Beatles remain the ultimate pop band the most popoular, the most reapected, the most influential. This new Rough Guide covers the Fab Four from every angle, delving deep into their music and lyrecs, their movies, their solo careers and much more. Features include:
- The life and the Music: from Loverpool clubs to world domaination, from Beatlemania to the break-up and beyond, here's the story of the recordings and the gigs, as well as the haircuts, girlfriends, scandals and phychelelia.
- The Canon: the inside track on the 50 essential Beatles songs.
- Beatles On Screen: the movies, the promos, the TV appearances.
- The Fifth Beatle: George Martin, Brain Epstein, Murray the K and others the people closest to the Beatles.
- Beatle Country: The Landmarks of Beatle lore.
- Beatleology: the best books, the weirdest cover versions, the most obsessive websites, the obscurest trivia.
1. The Life and the Music
3. The Solo Years
4. The Beatles on Screen
5. The Canon
6. The Beatles as Authors and Artists
7. The Fifth Beatle
8. Beatles Country
|ISBN||: 1843531402 (ปกอ่อน) 403 หน้า|
|ขนาด||: 116 x 160 x 20 มม.|
|น้ำหนัก||: 290 กรัม|
|เนื้อในพิมพ์||: 2 สี|
|สำนักพิมพ์||: Octopus Publishing|